Monday, October 17, 2011

Monday's Almost Over.

...And that's good news here. With a baby who refuses to eat solid foods for Mommy, and refuses nap time, I think I can safely say, I'm glad it's nap time again. I'm going to create the rough draft design of baby's crib set, perhaps have a hot chocolate, and make some carrots, since Baby decided she liked Daddy's carrots....

Does anyone else ever feel like a baby can defy a specific parent, just to spite them? The last few weeks it seems that is what is going on. Maybe it has to do with the fact that I'm the only one who makes her try new things, even if she may not want to. We've been working on getting her to sleep lying flat, since she's been sleeping in a bed that we fondly refer to as a 'banana seat'. It kept her head elevated while she was having problems with Acid Reflux. Now, though, it's making her head too flat, and if she doesn't round out by her 9 month check up in January, her doctor has mentioned baby helmets. Sounds like a bigger pain in the butt for Mom. *sigh* It's just been one of those months.

I'm not saying that she's spiting me, it's just how it seems. But, anyway, I'm off to go and get some Mommy time in before bed time.

No comments:

Post a Comment